Terms & Conditions
These Website Terms and Conditions, detailed below, apply to all ICCM websites produced by ICCM London. The use and access to them is provided by ICCM London (“ICCM”) subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights in the ICCM website and its contents, belong to and/or have been licensed to ICCM as permitted by applicable law.
- Per Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or other applicable laws, you agree to use the contents of this website solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and are not permitted to copy, download, store in any medium (including any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, show in public, adapt or change in any way any part of the ICCM website for any purpose without the prior written permission of ICCM.
- ICCM disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third-party rights) of links made to the ICCM’s website.
- ICCM does not make nor implies any warranties related to the materials published on this website. Both ICCM and the original providers of the materials exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any damages or losses and for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, anticipated savings, revenues or profits or goodwill or reputation or special damages or loss arising from the publication of the material on the ICCM website.
- ICCM excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in respect to the content of any material you encounter after leaving our site via a link.
- ICCM does not accept any liability for errors or omissions on its website. While we have made every effort to ensure that the information and material on the website are correct and accurate, we do not guarantee accuracy nor warrant that use of this site will be without interruption.
- The use of the ICCM website must be for lawful purposes only and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- We reserve the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on this website. ICCM is not responsible for nor accepts any liability for any material posted on the site other than by ICCM. This includes any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties. ICCM neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any such third-party material.
These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The various provisions of these terms and conditions are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this website must be terminated immediately.
- The ICCM logo is a trademark of ICCM registered in the UK and other countries. This mark may not be copied or used without permission.
- Friends of ICCM – Membership Terms and Conditions
- The July 2021 version of the website